Art, time and space
Kerrie Poliness. Blue Wall Drawing #1. 2007. (Artwork courtesy Anna Schwartz Gallery, Melbourne).
Dominic Redfern. single channel video .2007.
David Thomas. The movement of colour and image in time and space: Hamburg Hauptbahnhof.
Art, Time and Space researches issues of time and space through a range of disciplines including: painting, 2D works, installations, photography, video, digital media and sound. Cross-disciplinary practice and collaboration are encouraged.
- Xiao Yu Bai, DFA Candidate (Art)
- Sanne Mestrom, Ph.D Candidate (Art)
- Bruce Mowson, Ph.D Candidate (Art)
- Ernesto Rios, DFA Candidate (Art)
To find out more about the projects undertaken by the Art, Time and Space cluster, visit the projects page.
Art, time and space projects
Partners and affiliates
- AUT University, New Zealand
- John Barbour, University of South Australia
- Assoc. Prof. David Cross, Massey University, New Zealand
- Christoph Dahlhausen, Germany
- Leslie Eastman, Monash University, Victoria, Australia
- Julian Godard, Curtin University, WA, Australia
- Simon Morris, Massey University, New Zealand
- John Nixon, Australia
- Andy Thomson, Australia and UK