Many groups and services within RMIT offer support in planning, implementing and evaluating your teaching.
Office of Dean, Learning and Teaching
- The Learning and Teaching Unit (LTU) provides specialised support and advice on strategic learning and teaching initiatives, academic policy and implementation strategies
- The Educational Technology Advancement Group (EduTAG) supports innovations in educational technologies to meet the learning and teaching needs of the RMIT community
- The e-Learning Strategy and Innovation Group (eLSIG) is responsible for the development of new approaches to the design and delivery of learning and teaching through enhancing e-Learning capability at RMIT.
Each of the three academic colleges provides support groups who specialise in academic development:
- College of Business: Academic Development Group
- College of Design and Social Context (DSC): Learning and teaching and academic services
- College of Science, Engineering and Health (SEH): Academic Development Group
- RMIT Library services for staff: support for teachers who are preparing materials for their classes, including liaison librarians for specific disciplines
- Study and Learning Centre (SLC): learning, language and academic support services for students
- Copyright Management Service (CMS): advice for staff seeking permission for the use of copyright works