Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) research
The School of Property, Construction and Project Management (PCPM) provides applied OHS research to the construction and property industries. We have a number of researchers who are able to work with organisations to analyse organisational performance and identify opportunities for improvement, develop implement and evaluate innovative solutions, provide in-house specialised training programs and to undertake other research-based consulting activities. Our work addresses real-world issues within an international context.
The School is ideally positioned to provide OHS research and consultancy services in the following areas:
- Occupational health and safety management process design and evaluation
- Designing for occupational health and safety
- Procurement and client-led occupational health
- Occupational health and safety in facilities management
- Incident investigation and root cause analysis
- Work-life balance, health and wellbeing
- Safety culture/leadership analysis and development
- IT applications for improving OHS, such as digital (Building Information) modelling, visualisation and the development of web-based OHS decision tools.
Construction OH&S Research
School of Property, Construction & Project Management, RMIT University,
GPO Box 2476V, Melbourne, 3001, VIC.
Tel. +61 3 9925 2230
Fax. +61 3 9925 1939